• 500g of any salad
• 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 shallots
• 2 pears
• 150g Gorgonzola or Roquefort
• 200g of walnuts
• 2 tbsps. sugar
• 1 tbsp. honey
1. Peel the pears, cut in half and core with a teaspoon, then cut into thin slices. Portion the cheese in chilled condition into small pieces.
2. Heat the sugar in a pan and, as soon as it is liquid, caramelize the roughly broken walnut halves.
3. Remove from the pan and allow to cool.
4. Mix a light vinaigrette with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey and finely diced shallots, season to taste with salt and pepper and mix with the lettuce leaves.
5. Arrange the pears and pieces of cheese on the previously portioned salad, sprinkle with the caramelized walnuts and serve.